I mean, honestly, what the TWIZZZ does that really mean??!! Have you thought about it? HAVE YOU??? I hear it all the time, everywhere, in meetings, in hallways, on the radio or TV--my former boss used to say it all the time, became her novel catchphrase, just like "At the end of the day," or "Be that as it may," and then BAM!!!!!!! I start hearing it all over the place. Even to the point of my MOM telling me that her nephew had the greatest "zen" phrase that she wanted to share with me--guess what it was...c'mon, go ahead...."YES!!!! IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!" OK, I guess I'm venting a little, but every time I hear it, I take a moment to try to understand what this little, albeit ANNOYING, phrase means. So, humor me a little while I verbally muck around in the spirit of reaching for deep truth and meaning. Obviously I think it's trying to convey the thought that something can't be changed, no matter what, like it or not, (kinda like i...
Comments
Post a Comment
OK, y'all have been kind enough to "hear me out"& n stuff, so let me know whatcha think, if I've rattled yer cage, voiced a shared thought or concern, or if you're gonna attain Enlightenment upon reading these DEEP THOUGHTS, or if ya think I'm just plumb WACKO--but please be decent in your expression of your sentiments, there's no need to sling mud, unless we're in POTTERY CLASS or at the BEACH! Thanks for reading n stuff...Laters!