Picture Perfect


This is my absolutely favorite picture, and it sits on my desk at work.  Looking at it brings a smile to my face whenever I am down, it reminds me that I'm not alone, that I am loved, cherished, adored, and it showcases the beauty of where we live, the love we share, and the eternal commitment that binds us together forever. 

How did I get such a handsome fella for my dearest friend, lover, husband, and soulmate :) 

They say a picture says a thousand words--well, this one says that, and much more--at least to me.

"How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways...."

Comments

  1. awe....just gave me goose bumps! I love it..love the way u love...thanks I so enjoy reading your thoughts! xoxox!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OK, y'all have been kind enough to "hear me out"& n stuff, so let me know whatcha think, if I've rattled yer cage, voiced a shared thought or concern, or if you're gonna attain Enlightenment upon reading these DEEP THOUGHTS, or if ya think I'm just plumb WACKO--but please be decent in your expression of your sentiments, there's no need to sling mud, unless we're in POTTERY CLASS or at the BEACH! Thanks for reading n stuff...Laters!

Popular posts from this blog

Shave

Tongue-tied