Lie Back

What am I wearing?
Your voice
in my hands
gives them warmth—
makes me feel the fan
on my face.
Gives them guidance.
Makes me know
the suck of your words
driving my mind to
lie back.
So passive in passionate grope
on the edge of the bed.
Lips swollen moist
at the thought of your mouth
inside mine.

What am I wearing?
Your stare
on my lips
gives them wet--
makes me feel the crisp
of the night
on my back.
Gives them strength--
makes me trust in
the curve of your neck
rushing my mind to
lie back.
So sated in promising thrust
on the edge of the bed.
Cheeks flushing hot
at the feel of your legs
wrapped in mine.

What am I wearing?
Your soul
in my thighs
gives them dark--
Makes me feel the
chill of the room
on my chest.
Gives them reason--
Makes them know
the soothe of your fingers
gentling my heart to
lie back.
So cradled in unconscious shudder
on the edge of the bed.
Hair tousled, damp
at the sight of your hand
over mine.

Written by Eliza Jane Farley Gomez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shave

Walking in the Rain