16 to 35


To Bridge that gap
Between breath and beat
Connect the thought,
Unleash the heat.


Stab my pen
Through paperous pores,
My passions bleed,
The words write, "MORE!"


Hot tingles touch,
Caress my veins,
Spiral sweetly,
Feel The Unnamed—


Flood myself
with quickened blush
As words fall away
In gasping rush


Unbridled, Pure, and
Uncontrolled.
Unconscious whispers
Yet untold.


Mind writhes, heart wrings,
Struggling to find
The strength to capture
My true mind.


Day in, daze out,
just out of reach
desperately thirsting
For release.


Each love, each pain
Surge, live, and flow
The ache to learn,
To stretch, to grow.


To KNOW what's
ALWAYS been inside.
To dig it out
And make it fly.


It's there--I. FEEL. IT.
Consuming me--
How to hold it,
Set it free?


I stretch and linger
In the flame.
Glowing. Stronger…
Yet the same.


Tidal me gently
Shudders of truth
Met dreams of woman,
While soul burst in youth.


My feverish spirit
Smolders away,
Erupts into feelings
I cannot say.


Bubbling, brimming,
Bursting through
My tears stream, soaking
Me into you.


Glist'ning gaze passed
What's done, what's said.
Stronger now. Wisdom.
Already paid.


Joy beams through scars
Of both body and mind.
Awareness, Sweet Freedom!
Delicious, and Kind

Of awakening maybes
Iron out the past
Laugh lines then deepen.
True. Told. Now. At last.


Eliza Jane Farley Gomez written 9/16/08Copyright ©2010 by Eliza Jane Farley Gomez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shave

Walking in the Rain